Massage Therapist Schools in West Virginia (WV)
A Rewarding Career in Massage Therapy Starts Here… Classes Start Soon
Do you want a career that offers the satisfaction of helping people and a work environment that is positive and exciting? With the education you will receive at the Cortiva Institute, that career can be yours.
Massage therapy is a flexible and rewarding career in which you not only take care of others – you also take care of yourself. You can work in a resort spa, cruise ship, medical office, sports clinic, destination spa, or a day spa close to home. You can even start your own private practice.
Why choose the Cortiva Institute Charlottesville Campus?
- A diploma in as little as 7 1/2 months
- Convenient Day and Night classes that fit your life
- 1,000s of jobs available across the country
- Support in finding a career that gives you joy
- Accomplished instructors and faculty to guide your development
- Financial aid available for those who qualify
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Thousands of New Job Opportunities Every Year
Cortiva’s National Career Services Department has developed a worldwide network of thousands of employers, which generates an average of more than 5,000 new job opportunities nationwide or Cortiva graduates each year!
Of course, your success ultimately depends on you. The Cortiva Institute cannot guarantee employment or salary. But our career services assistance starts when you are a student and does not stop even after you graduate. From your first job to your last in the industry – whether you need help tomorrow or ten years from now – we’re here to help you succeed.
Charlottesville Campus (formerly Virginia School of Massage)
366 Hillsdale Drive (153 Zan Road)
Charlottesville, VA 22901
Cortiva Institute is certified to operate in Virginia by SCHEV.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
Also be sure to see: